When it comes to setting up and equipping a performance space, every detail matters.
At Stage Electrics, we have specialised in venue installations for over 35 years. From staging, lighting and sound, to flying, rigging, cabling infrastructure and technical communications, we are the leading supplier for all of your performance installation needs- whatever the scale of the project.
We have a long and successful history in the technical installations sector, setting up permanent stage and studio installations across the UK and internationally for a wide range of clients including;
Why Choose Stage Electrics for your Performance Installation?
Stage Electrics puts professionalism and experience at the core of everything we do. Our vision is to serve our customers well and deliver high quality equipment and services, on time. No matter what the size or scale of your requirements, we will apply the same high standards.
Every technical installation we undertake is overseen by a dedicated member of staff who will guide the entire process, from the initial design through to completion.
To ensure that your installation plans run as smoothly as possible we provide all of our clients with:
- Advice & guidance on designing and equipping performance spaces
- Full electrical and mechanical installation capabilities
- Highly experienced and trained staff
- Tailor made engineering solutions
- Outstanding aftercare service, including annual statutory inspection and testing
- Bespoke training programs for newly installed equipment
This is all supported by:
- Our Achilles Building Confidence accreditation, together with other SSIP accreditations including Exxor, CHAS, Construction Line, and SafeContractor.
- Our status as an approved NICEIC electrical contractor
- We are also accredited with Bronze level membership of the Fleet Operations Recognition Scheme (FORS) with Transport for London
- Full public and product liability insurance, with an indemnity limit of £25,000,000
- Full professional indemnity insurance of £5,000,000 to a limit of £10,000,000
- Staff who are CRB/DBS screened and have CSCS certification
We also keep up-to-date with emerging performance technologies, so that we can continue to create unique, future-proof solutions. This way, we can ensure that you remain satisfied with your venue installation for years to come.
Every installation project with us starts with a conversation, so to find out more about what Stage Electrics can do for you, call one of our experienced and friendly team on 03330 142 103.