Neutrik NE8FDV-YK RJ45 etherCON cat5e 'D' Panel Socket - punchdown
The EtherCon® Series is a ruggadized and lockable RJ45 connector system, optimized for proaudio, video and lightning network applications. The chassis connectors are shaped to fit into standardized panels out of the entertainment industry.
The D-Series offers the most rugged design of the EtherCon® series and is perfectly suitable for panel mount and the installer market.
Panel mount receptacle with IDC punch down terminals, D-sized metal flange with latch lock, max. panel thickness 4 mm. Mounting screws included.
Features & Benefits
- Accommodates NE8MC* or any standard RJ45 plug
- Approved latch lock system
- Mountable from the front or rear of the panel
- Complies with Cat 5e according to TIA / EIA 568B and ISO / IEC 11801 standard
- Selectable ground - panel connection
- Easy and quick mounting using Krone punch down terminals
Manufacturer part number