Strand Lighting’s 200 plus series consoles offer you a choice of 24 or 48 submasters plus conventional preset operation. Choose either submaster, two scenes or expanded single scene operation on the fly to meet the needs of your production. We did not forget the latest generation of LED luminaires either with a full suite of controls for multi-colour LED luminaires. The console will also run up to 24 moving lights allowing you complete control of both conventional dimmers and a host of sophisticated next-generation luminaires.
The 200 plus console also features 12 Effects playbacks with each effect having up to 48 steps. Effects are easy to access, record and change dynamically. All show information can be saved to a USB memory device to give you a secure backup of your show. New to the 200 plus console is a new DMX512 capture function allowing you to capture up to 512 channels of DMX512 from a larger console and play them back. There are 12 memories available. Simple to use and set up with a wide range of features, the 200 plus series consoles are an ideal choice for facilities that need a compact and effective lighting controller.
• Six available operation modes: Single Scene, Two Scene, Submaster, Moving Light, LED and FX Playback
• 12 Pages of Submasters
• Each Submaster page has 24 Submasters
• 288 total Submasters over 12 pages
• 12 FX stacks
• Each FX stack can have 48 steps
• FX stacks can be previewed on system faders
• Total of 576 recordable steps
• Supports 12 Moving lights and 12 LED lighting fi xtures
• Show files, console contents can be saved on a USB drive
• Two trigger buttons for external DMX512 devices
• Record a full 512 channels into the DMX512 base memory
• 512 total DMX512 outputs
• DMX512 input recorder with 12 memories
• Integrated video display port
• CE Marked (power supply is ETL/UL
Thank you for registering for our newsletter.
Please provide valid email address